Interventional techniques - Interventional workshop
- Radial probe endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) in peripheral lung lesions (PPL)
- Virtual bronchoscopic navigation system and BTPNA of peripheral lung lesions
- Clinical aspects of EBUS TBNA and EUS-B FNA
- Medical pleuroscopy: equipment, procedure, and complications
- Radial EBUS
- Lung Point/ virtual bronchoscopy
Neurobiology and sleep - Home ventilator during sleep
- Acute NIV in the real world - what is needed to achieve the results from clinical trials in everyday practice?
- Breath-easy NIV design from nebulization to ventilation with breathing event detections of CSA and flow limitation
- Compliance with home non-invasive ventilation
- Current evidence of NIV implication during post extubation
- NIV in COPD
- Non-invasive ventilation for patients with heart failure
- Nocturnal hypoventilation and non-invasive ventilation in amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis patients with daytime normocapnia
- The factors affect humidity on NIV
- The remote management of PAP utility through telemedicine system
- Hand on practice of NIV
Early detection of lung cancer - TBC
- Early lung cancer pathological view point
- Low dose CT screening for lung cancer in Taiwan
- Early lung cancer surgical aspects
IPF treatment inreal world - TBC
- Anti-fibrotic drugs for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis post-marketing surveillance in Japan
- IPF registry in Taiwan
- Real world experience of IPF treatment in western countries
RESPIROLOGY WORKSHOP: AUTHOR AWARENESS OF TRANSPARENCY FOR SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHING -Face the challenges and enjoy the benefits!
The Respirology Editorial team and its invited speakers will help workshop participants to better understand what transparency in research nowadays requires from authors. This opportunity comes at a time when successful research publishing becomes increasingly more difficult.
Transparency in research publishing is considered a new key element to research success & impact. It can be achieved through enhanced attention to detail and appropriate openness in manuscript writing.
We will present the views of journal editors, research professionals and publisher on the benefits of transparency, in line with international consensus on this latest recommendation for authors to help and improve research publishing skills.
Main program topics :
- Transparency in research publishing: what does this mean?
- Journal transparency to help authors select the right journal and trust the peer review process
- Manuscript writing: what study aspects benefit from more attention to transparent reporting
- Author track record transparency with ORCID to benefit your reputation and opportunities to collaborate worldwide.
- Clarity on Open Access publishing
Severe Asthma - TBC
- Management of severe asthma using biologics with greater precision
- Bronchial thermoplasty for the treatment of severe asthma: Who are the right patients?
- Corticosteroid insensitivity in severe asthma: an update
China day (ISRD)
- To be updated
How to approach small lung module - CT guide
- CT appearance of small lung nodules
- Preoperative CT-guided localization of lung nodule with dye injection
- Hybrid operating room Dyna-computed tomography-guided Small Lung Tumor Localization : Experience of a Thoracic Surgeon
- Preoperative CT-guided localization of lung nodule with coil implantation
- Electromagnetic navigation-guided preoperative localization for small pulmonary nodule
- Management and follow up after surgical resection of small lung nodules
Respiratory infections - Molecular diagnosis of pneumonia
- Etiology diagnosis of pneumonia: unmet medical need
- MDR Threats: Challenge of Antimicrobial Resistance in 2018
- Multiplex PCR for Etiologic Diagnosis of Pneumonia: Reality and Practice
Target audience: Providers of chest medicine
Ultrasound - Ultrasound diagnosis in chest diseases andultrasound guided needle aspiration biopsy (hands-on session)
At the conclusion of this session, the participant will be able to:
- Apply ultrasound to assess patients with chest lesions.
- Apply color Doppler ultrasound in the evaluation of thoracic diseases
- Practice ultrasound-guided aspiration biopsy technique for diagnosis of lung lesions
- Trasthoracic ultrasonography in lung tumor
- Clinical applications of transthoracic color doppler ultrasound in chest diseases
- Transthoracic ultrasound guided needle aspiration biopsy in chest disease
- Ultrasound guided needle aspiration biopsy hands-on session