CALL FOR ABSTRACTS ON MY APSR 2018
You can save your abstract at any time but please confirm all information submission; changes are not possible after submission. The presenting author will receive a confirmation by email after the submission. All correspondence regarding acceptance or rejection, including further information on the type of presentation etc. will be sent to the presenting author as well.
|Abstract Submission System Open||11 January|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||31 May|
|Acceptance Notification||30 June|
Find full list of abstract topics here; choose the best-fitting topic to ensure a sound and fair review by the most suitable reviewing expert.
- Abstracts must only be submitted online on My APSR 2018 before deadline. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstract can only be submitted by one of the author.
- All accepted abstracts’ presenting author must register APSR 2018 on My APSR 2018.
- Late abstracts will not be considered.
- Abstracts must contain original material neither published nor presented elsewhere prior to 2 December 2018.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- The Scientific Committee of the APSR 2018 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
- All abstracts should be structured as followed.
Use the abstract template and structure your abstract with the headings:- Background/Aims
Abstract titles must be submitted according to the general rules. This includes any special characters and special words that need to be capitalized or in italics. Abstract titles will be proofread.
Your abstract may have up to 300 words, which does not include title, authors, and affiliations.
Tables and Graphics
Authors may include a maximum of one table (of up to five columns by eight rows) and one graphic (2 inches wide by 3 inches tall and 300 DPI) per abstract. Words within the table count towards the total maximum of words allowed.
Accepted abstracts shall be presented either as a poster or oral presentation in English. The final decision of the presentation type will be made by the APSR 2018 Scientific Committee. Presentation format and technical information will be provided by separate email once the abstract is accepted.
In order to get your work published at the APSR 2018, at least one author must present at the congress. The presenting author must register to the Congress to ensure participation. To change the presenting author of your abstract, please contact Abstract Help Desk.